Cavitation Peeling & Sonophoresis
This treatment involves painless, skin treatment using ultrasonic vibration, which allows for precise removal of excess sebum from the pores and hair follicles.
It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin or skin with visible capillaries.
Recommended in a series from 3 to 10 treatments at intervals of every 7-14 days, or as a single treatment.
Advantages of Cavitation Peeling
- removes dead skin, tiny blackheads
- unblocks pores and cleanses
- stimulates the cells to natural regeneration
- firms the skin reduces wrinkles
- removes the bacteria and germs located on the skin
- supports the treatment of acne
- smooth scars
- prepares the skin for further cosmetic procedure
Contraindications to treatment:
- persistent migraine
- heart failure
- cardiac pacemaker
- some skin allergies and skin diseases
Sonophoresis allow topical skin care products and vitamins to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
Depending on the products used during treatment, active ingredients are released deep down into the dermis to target the signs of aging, dehydrated skin, photo damage, pigmentation, poor skin texture & acne.
Starts from €60
It is a quick and painless deep exfoliating treatment that removes dead skin cells and stimulates collagen production.
It consists in mechanical and non-invasive exfoliation and removal of dead skin using special heads covered with natural diamond crystals and a special Vacuum function. Diamond microdermabrasion stimulates acne-prone skin to create new, full-value cells, strongly cleansing and smoothing. Exfoliation occurs in a gentle and gradual manner. The intensity of the treatment is selected individually.
Diamond microdermabrasion is a procedure that can be performed on practically any type of skin (the exception is very sensitive skin or tendency to capillaries).
Benefits of microdermabrasion
- removal of skin imperfections
- skin rejuvenation
- reduction in the appearance of scars
- improving skin thickness and elasticity
- narrowing of pores and removal of blackheads
- skin preparation for other treatments, including laser therapy.
The first signs of skin improvement are visibly immediately after the first treatment. We recommend a course of 6-8 facial carried out at intervals of 7-10days for better long-lasting results or to use microdermabrasion as a beauty treatment for healthy and good-looking skin.
Starts from €95
Hydrafacial is a technology-driven rejuvenating skin treatment that delivers instant results you can see and feel. It works by removing dead skin cells and extracting impurities while at the same time enriching the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturising serums.
Hydrafacial doesn’t just work on the surface, it works deep within the skin, to deliver a superior treatment which promotes skin health.
This rejuvenating facial treatment is suitable for all skin types and conditions including dry, oily, sensitive, and uneven skin texture.
Frequency of HydraFacial treatment largely depends on the condition of your skin.
It is recommended to do sessions every 2 weeks for best results.
Starts from €100
Chemical /Medical Skin Peels
Medical and chemical peels are one of the most effective treatments with an extremely wide spectrum of activity. They work both on blemishes, acne, aging of the skin, dark circles under the eyes or vessels – globally renewing the skin, rejuvenating it and reducing all imperfections.
A series of treatments using chemical peeling is recommended for a satisfactory effect. How often should the treatment be repeated? It is best to perform 4 – 6 treatment sessions at intervals of 2 – 3 weeks. The effects of the treatment last about 3 months.
Skin care post chemical exfoliation:
- avoid scratching or additionally exfoliating the already-treated skin,
- protect skin from the sun’s rays
- intensively moisturize or oil skin
- avoid aggressive care products (eg cosmetics with alcohol, creams with acids)
- avoid intensive or invasive cosmetic and aesthetic procedures, unless they have been recommended by the specialist performing exfoliation.
Contraindications (permanent and temporary):
- active viral or bacterial infections,
- previous allergic reactions to the applied peeling,
- oral retinoid therapy
- autoimmune diseases
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- intensive tanning
Starts from €90
Ultrasound is an effective treatment for fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, age spots and mature skin. Results are noticeable after only one treatment.
By using a mild low frequency currency together with ultrasound, the natural serums are transported via small channels through the skins surface and deep down into the cellular level. By using natural ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamins, peptides and hyaluronic acid the skin appears healthier, smoother, toned and more youthful.
Non-invasive with no pain or downtime and suitable for all skin types.
The treatment is suitable for the following concerns:
- Skin rejuvenation and revitalisation
- Lines, wrinkles, sun damage
- Uneven skin tone and pigmentation
- Dark under eye circles or crow’s feet
- Dull, tired and thin skin
- Problematic, oily congested skin
- Mild acne scarring
Treatment may be carried out immediately after an initial consultation to determine the number of sessions required to see long lasting results.
Starts from €80
Oxygen Facial – Star Treatment
An extraordinary treatment with oxygenating, moisturizing and adding energy to the skin!
This treatment is designed to nourish your skin and promote collagen growth. It involves a machine that is used for spraying highly concentrated molecules of oxygen right into your epidermis (the outer layer of your skin). The oxygen that’s applied to your face, neck and decolletage is infused with vitamins, minerals, peptides, antioxidants and botanical extracts.
With no post-treatment downtime, you could do the oxygen facial before a big day – wedding, date and other special occasions!
The skin looks definitely younger and exudes health and vitality. The treatment is a non-invasive, it allows you to fill small wrinkles, deeply moisturize the skin, smoothing the area around the eyes and lips and improves the contours of the face. The whole procedure feels also very relaxing.
Starts from €95
Meso BB Glow
BB Glow will instantly and perfectly even out all your blemishes and discolorations. It will also hydrate your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
The great thing about BB Glow is that you will see immediate results.
One treatment – results last up to 2 weeks
To maximize the effectiveness of BB Glow, it’s recommended that you start with a series of 3-4 treatments, once every 2-4 weeks. After the initial series, the results of your BB Glow treatment can last up to 4 months or longer. With proper maintenance, the effect can last even longer.
- Effective Skin Brightening
- Skin Whitening/ Darkening
- Wrinkle improvement
- Reduces skin dis-coloration
- Instant and gradual lightening/darkening effect to skin
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Minimising open pores
- Non comedogenic
From €100 per treatment
Thread Veins removal (Thermolysis)
Thermolysis, including the blend method of combining thermolysis and electrolysis, uses high frequency and direct current.
It uses a thin probe which is gently inserted into the blood vessel, which then passes an electrical current directly to the thread vein or blood spot being treated.
Small vessels usually require only 1 treatment, larger or open vessels will require longer treatments (2-5). The effects of closing the vessels are visible immediately after the procedure, but the healing process lasts from 5 days to 3 weeks. Treatment can be done at any time of the year.
Before the procedure:
- Do not sunbathe and do not scrub your skin – this includes chemical and mechanical scrubs, microdermabrasion, and depilatory hair removal
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before the procedure
- For at least 2 weeks before the procedure, photo-sensitising herbs and salicylic acid drugs can’t be used.
- 24 hours before the treatment you should drink plenty of water to hydrate the body.
Starts from €75
Threading is a gentle art and the most natural way to remove unwanted hair. It is a very delicate procedure which makes it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
A cotton thread is used in the treatment and the tread is twisted and rolled along the skin, taking the unwanted hair out from its root.
Starts from €12